Meine lieben Follower

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

I just called..... to say..... I LOVE YOU

Einen schönen Freitag,
Happy Friday,

meine Karte trägt heute den tollen Namen "I just called to say I LOVE YOU":
today my card names "I just called to say I LOVE YOU":


Die Kleine ist so süß :-).
The girl is so sweet :-)
Ich habe sie mit Copics coloriert:
I have coloured her with copics:
Haut / Skin: E000, E00, E11
Haare / Hair: E47, E25, E33
Kleidung / Dress: V91, V12, V04, V09,
Y000, Y00, Y02
Telefon / Telephone: BV00, BV02, BV04


Bei The Shabby Tea Room heisst es "Lieblings Ding": Blumen, Bänder & Glitzersteine:
The theme at "The Shabby Tea Room" is "Favorite Things": Flowers, Ribbons & Rhinestones:


Meine Karte nimmt an folgenden Wettbewerben teil:
I am enter my card in these challenges:




Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Lavender & Lemon


Andrea

Kommentare:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, I just LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice job! Love the colors and added flowers too!Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awwwww this is gorgeous... love the image... its just so cute ;o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    Love n hugz Angie xXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is adorable and the sentiment is perfect !! lovely papers and embellies too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure lieben Kommentare!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!