Meine lieben Follower

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Zeltkarte - Tent Card

Hello & Welcome,

I like to show you a tent card today. 
I made it for the Wild Orchid Challenge and you can see the instruction for these type of card here.



The Tilda and the scene have been coulerd with Copics.
I used so much Copics, I will only write down the used Copics for the Tilda :-):

Haut / Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Haare / Hair: E31, E25, E29, E47
Kleid / Dress: E50, E41, E11, RV10, RV23
Schuhe / Shoes: W0, W3

I am entering my card to these challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Tent Card
Magnolia Mania Challenge - Happy Birthday
TOMIC - Make a scene (dimensional)

Thank you for looking by!
Andrea

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo
    bin begeistert von deiner herrlich gestalteten Karte, die Szene im Hintergrund ist wunderschön.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei Magnolia Mania.
    Liebe Grüße
    Karla

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Deine Karte ist wunderschön! Tolle Farben und super Coloration!

    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei TOMIC!

    Liebe Grüße Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure lieben Kommentare!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!